These Publication and Seminar Logo Usage Guidelines allow you to display the SMART logo (the “Logo”), which is owned by The Children’s Medical Center Corporation (“SMART”), in magazines, newspapers, periodicals, articles, white papers, blog posts, seminars, webinars, conferences and meetings (collectively, “Publications and Seminars”), solely in accordance with the terms of these Publication and Seminar Logo Usage Guidelines.
You may use the Logo in Publications and Seminars provided:
- you comply with SMART’s Guidelines for Trademark Use (as may be updated by SMART from time to time, provided that SMART provides a copy of any such updates to you, including via this website), including all legal notice requirements.
- your use of the Logo is necessary because it is germane to the subject matter of the Publication or Seminar.
- your use of the Logo is solely referential, identifying SMART’s SMART health IT platform (the “SMART Platform”) in a fair, accurate and non-confusing manner (and, for clarity, you do not use the Logo to refer to any other technologies, products, services, programs or organizations).
- your use of the Logo does not and is not reasonably likely to harm or disparage, or to imply a false sponsorship or endorsement by or association with, (a) the SMART Platform or (b) The Children’s Medical Center Corporation or its affiliates or partners.
- your trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names appear more prominently than the Logo on all materials containing the Logo.
- clicking on an online copy of the Logo links to http://smarthealthit.org
- you include in any printed materials containing the Logo a disclaimer substantially in the form of the following:
“[Title of publication/event] is an independent [publication/event], and The Children’s Medical Center Corporation and its affiliates and partners in no way endorse, sponsor, authorize or otherwise approve of [title of publication/event].”
- you do not use the Logo on promotional merchandise that you are selling or distributing (such as t-shirts, pens, pads of paper, travel mugs, etc.)
- you only use a copy of the Logo provided by SMART (i.e., you may not draw or otherwise reproduce the Logo independently).
SMART is the sole owner of the Logo and associated goodwill. SMART will be the sole beneficiary of any goodwill associated with your use of the Logo.
SMART reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.
SMART may revoke these Publication and Seminar Guidelines, generally or as applied to your use, at any time at its sole discretion.
By downloading the SMART logo here, you agree to the terms above.