We’re looking for a senior developer to work full time on the open source SMART on FHIR project!
The Boston Children’s Hospital Computational Health Informatics Program (http://www.chip.org), a Harvard Medical School affiliate, is seeking an experienced full stack web developer to join the SMART Health IT team.
The platform is REST-based, incorporates OAuth2 and related technologies on the security layer and can use JSON and XML serialization formats. The team you will be joining writes services, applications and frameworks for web and mobile platforms in various programming languages and likes to give the latest and greatest technology a try.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience, plus at least 3 years of experience in real-world software development
- Lives and breathes full stack web development using open-source development and tools, can discuss the pros and cons of various web application toolkits
- Writes quality code: source control, testing, and clear documentation are all musts
- Has experience with at least one web framework
- Is comfortable doing basic system administration in a Linux environment
Bonus points if:
- You have experience with Python or the JVM
- You’re familiar with both statically and dynamically typed languages
- You can share a link to your work on GitHub
Please submit a cover letter describing your background, a resume and a code sample that represents your best work to: email@example.com