Farzad Mostashari, MD, ScM, National Coordinator for Health Information Technology , will keynote the 2012 Indivo X Annual User’s Conference at Harvard Medical School June 18th-19th.
The 2012 Indivo X Annual User’s Conference to be held on June 18th-19th at Harvard Medical School’s Countway Library. Details and registration are available below. This meeting will have a technical focus, but will be of interest if you are:
- Considering adopting Indivo for your health system
- Integrating Indivo into your business offerings
- Using Indivo for your research
- Adding Patient Reported Outcomes to your registries or trials
- Deeply in the Indivo X codebase
- Interested in developing apps for Indivo X
- Adopting the SMART platform and looking to add patient-facing apps
The Main Conference hours are Monday, June 18, from 1-5:30pm. Topics will include:
- The Indivo X Release
- Integration of Indivo X with www.SMARTPlatforms.org
- Integration of Indivo X with www.i2b2.org
- Indivo X iOS Framework
- The upcoming Indivo Challenge
- Lightning talks by Indivo implementers
On Tuesday, June 19th from 8am-3pm, we will run an all-day hackathon to design and begin implementing innovative patient-facing apps on top of Indivo. The morning will be spent brainstorming, connecting with teams around shared interests, and designing apps, and the afternoon will be devoted to implementation. This event is NOT limited to developers—health professionals, innovators from industry, or anyone with a good idea for an app will be invaluable for making the most of the hackathon. The Indivo team will be on hand to provide support and advice throughout the day.
Space is limited—please register here: Users’ Conference and Hackathon Registration Form
If you have any questions about the event or registration please contact email@example.com
Looking forward to seeing you there!